All members at full or fellow level will be required to achieve 60 Commissioning-related CPD’s over a period of 3 years from date of membership acceptance or 3-yearly anniversaries.
In order to ensure that we are assisting in the development of knowledge & expertise in Commissioning we will recognise a variety of methods in which members can build their CPD count.
These methods include, but are not limited to:
- Reading books
- Being mentored or mentoring
- Speaking or presenting at conferences or seminars
- Volunteering for IACE or a non-profit organisation
- Writing an article for IACE's library or other commissioning publications
- Engaging in IACE’s e-learning on demand offerings
- Attending IACE's Seminars
- Attending IACE’s global conferences or chapter events
- Taking a Commissioning related workshop offered by IACE Approved Education Providers or other institutions
Learn about IACE Qualification Information